Hello lovely ladies and gents, how are we? We are almost to that fabulous day! The weeks are getting busier and busier as the weather gets nicer and nicer. I don't know about you but I am getting so antsy for the summer. I cannot wait to be on the beach, beer in hand, sun shining, music playing, and feet in the sand. We still have a couple of weeks until that becomes a reality and I thought it would be the perfect time to come up with a bucket list of how to make the most out of these next few weeks. Below are some fun things to do with your special someone, your girls, the guys, the mini me’s, the four-legged friends, or even yourself. But the point is, get out and make some memories! There are so many amazing things to do within an arms reach away and it’s about time we start doing them! So without further ado…
TORQUE Tribe Spring To Do List:
1. Visit Clean Juice in Collegeville; Seriously my Instagram is BLOWING up with pictures of juices and what not it looks amazing. Get on a little health kick, treat yourself, make it an afternoon, but whatever the reason may be get your booty over there!
2. Go out for a night in Phoenixville. There are SO many amazing places to go out to eat, for drinks, to hang, etc. Bistro on the Bridge and Great American Pub are just TWO of many amazing places to spend an evening, or a long afternoon, or a long afternoon that becomes and evening. No judging here, enjoy life while you can.
3. Go hiking! Okay, I know on the surface it might sound like bugs and poison ivy, but there are SO many trails that lead to beautiful destinations in our backyards! Evansburg State Park is great, the Perkiomen Trail is almost completely paved, Wissahickon Valley Park has waterfalls! The list could go on! Get outside and become one with nature, I promise you wont be more then 3-5 miles from your car!!
4. CLEAN. Everything and anything. Marie Kando the shit out of your house, the garage, the shed, you car. If it doesn't bring joy, PEACE!
5. Go to a farmers market! I LOVE THESE. All the fresh fruits and veggies, the baked goods, the people watching. It’s a great Saturday morning. Get your recyclable bags and a coffee and start your week off right!
6. Get family pictures taken! Everything is blooming and it would create a beautiful backdrop for some family pictures. AND you can debut all your fun pastel clothes and document the moment at the same time. Win WIN.
7. Go get ice cream, but this time, try a new flavor. I fall into this trap all the time. I get up to order after spending about 10 minutes looking at the flavors and the order the SAME flavor every.single.time. It’s a blessing and a curse wrapped into one. If you wanna be really daring, make it a fun special day with the fam and have ice cream for dinner!! A great, fun, its-almost-summer tradition!
8. Plant a flower. A garden. Something green. Have your stab at a green thumb and see where it takes you.
9. Get a mani AND pedi. Flip flop season is here. Pick a pretty color, sit back, relax, and feel better walking out! :)
10. Love yourself. Because you deserve it.
Alright peeps, let’s do this! All my love and hugs and springtime vibes to you all wherever you may be!